Little Green Guesthouse offers a green lodging alternative.
Shampoo, conditioner, and lotion are supplied in non-disposable packaging, paper products are all 100% pcc, and recycling and composting are offered.
The house is equipped
with a water filter installed on the kitchen sink,
eliminating the need for bottled water,
an on-demand hot
water heater, and
a dual flush toilet.
Little Green Guesthouse is a 1-bedroom house, privately situated on a tree-lined street in a friendly neighborhood. Beds include a queen-size bed in the bedroom and a full-size sleeper sofa in the living room.
The Guesthouse also provides:
- wireless internet
- satellite tv with a variety of saved movies on DVR (aka TIVO)
- full-size refrigerator/freezer
- 24” oven with cooktop stove
- microwave, coffee maker and toaster (coffee is provided)
- dishes, pots, pans, utensils & cookbooks, and more
- iron and ironing board
- hair dryer
- 2 plush bathrobes for your use during your stay
- comfortable bedding
- books and games
- coupon for 1 free visit to North Idaho Athletic Club
- BBQ (charcoal, lighter fluid, and cleaning are not provided)
An electric fireplace is available upon request. It is no longer kept in there, due to space limitations when the sofabed is used.